Subject: [Leica] R9 in the news
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:39:41 -0400

Hi!
    Do they have a web site? A buddy of mine in Germany said there was
something in there (he actually handled one (Norbert Rosing of the "Leica
Hands" campaign) but he can't talk about it, as he is a 'tester' for them.
Oh well! Hang loose, it's only a couple of weeks away!!!

    The ONLY thing (besides a 90 Apo Asph R) that I want BADLY is a AA, or
lithium, battery tray/holder to fit the R8. Is that too much to ask?
    EC
- --