Subject: Re: [Leica] OT madness question - Now, you take the high road and > I'll tak...
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:51:48 EDT

i.watts@virgin.net writes:

<< the expression has been around for donkey's years and has absolutely
nothing to do with Fergie and/or Princess Di. >>

Read my posting again. I did not say they coined it.  I said it became
popular round about during those times.  I have the Time Magazine article
that says that.  Of course I realize they are not the best authority for that
kind of information.  Maybe you are, so there....
Dante