Subject: [Leica] "Learning To Dance" Correction!
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:15:46 -0700

I humbly apologize for the fractured link I posted earlier to my "Leaning To
Dance" image. I guess I suffered from a senior moment, at that moment. They
seem to come to far to much regularity these days.

Anyway, if you had touble with the link, and still care to see the image....
Please click on my main page link below:

http://www.jagatlin.com/

The image is the top image on this page, left hand side. For a larger view,
click the image.

Again, sorry if I wasted your time with a busted link.
And, as always, thanks for looking.

Jim G.

Message from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Another wide open lens shot: Planar 85/1.4)
Message from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> ([Leica] "Learning To Dance" from the Nisei Week Parade....)