Subject: [Leica] FS (lot of items)
From: Matej Novak <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:05:31 +0200

This is the last time these items are listed here, since
I have already listed them on E-bay (see under username
"matejn").

For Sale:

Due to some unplanned events I'm forced to further slim down my
Leica gear. So some of the items do not have exact description
and picture associated with it, but please do contact me if you
are interested.

Leica IIf RD (speeds up to 1/1000) this is a very fine item. I bought
it from a lugger Dan Post. Was CLAd approximately 2 years ago
by Youxin Ye. The camera is almost mint except there is a small
ding in the bottom plate. All speeds are spot on, the rangefinder
is clear and contrasty.
$395 worldwide airmail shipping included

Leica M3 serial number over 1 million. The camera is in ex state,
there are some "leicameter" scratches on the top plate, and a small
piece of vulkanite at the back needs to be put back in place (I have
that piece). Also some other usage marks are here and there. The
rangefinder is clear and contrasty, and the speeds appear to be
within the tolerancies.
$855 worldwide shipping included.
Or if you want it together with a 50mm summicron described bellow,
And I'll throw in a Leicameter MR which responds to light but needs
To be calibrated, you can get the whole lot for $1025.

Summicron 90mm/2 serial number 1741732 (Leitz Canada)
Glass is perfect!! No scratches, cleaning marks ...
Mechanically perfect as well. The body shows signs of
use. Sorry, no caps.
$495 worldwide airmail shipping included.
http://matejn.s5.com/images/summicron90.jpg

Summicron 50mm/2 serial number 1350926
Front glass has a lot of cleaning marks, but no scratches!
The only effect of this is a lower contrast. Rear glas is
mint. Mechanically perfect. Cosmetically looking good. You
can use this lens as a low contrast lens for a high contrast film.
Sorry, no caps.
$245 worldwide airmail shipping included.
http://matejn.s5.com/images/summicron50.jpg

Summaron 35mm/2,8 serial number 1905859 - SOLD
Glass is OK, no scratches, cleaning marks ...
Mechanically perfect as well. The body shows signs
of use. Was CLA'd 5 months ago. Sorry, no caps.
$325 worldwide airmail shipping included.
http://matejn.s5.com/images/summaron35.jpg

Please contact me off the list.

If you pay via BidPay, I ship upon their confirmation, so you
can have items in a week.

Thank you,
Matej