Subject: Re: [Leica] short mount
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:23:34 -0700

I have never seen a way to put the head on a viso. The head will unscrew from
the focus mount but that was very common for all lenses of that era.

I recall it had quite a bit of coverage out of the mount. Alastair may know
more as I think he currently has one.

Dennis

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] short mount)
Message from "dplace" <dlpimages@earthlink.net> ([Leica] short mount)