Subject: Wishful thinking: Re: [Leica] R9d - technical details(?)
From: Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:00:25 +0200 (MEST)

> Apologies if this is already old news.  I just pulled
> this off the photo.net Leica Forum.
>
> Details about the up-coming Leica R9d - FWIW!

You should always carfully read the text:

Babaelfish translation:
> Leica currently thinks of a numerical apparatus. Here the official answer
posted on the > cat of the site leica-camera.com:
> "We think that it is time to study a range of numerical Leica apparatuses
seriously. One > of the key arguments of this apparatus will be compatibility
with the objectives. For the > moment, we cannot say if this apparatus will
be Leica R or Leica M or if it uses the two > types of objectives. A
numerical solution, that it is a dedicated case or a numerical

And here the most important phrase:

> Nothing is still fixed but here the specifications of what could be next
Leica R: the R9d
>model !                                                           ^^^^^^^^

Best regards from Germany,
Alex

http://www.gmx.net