Subject: RE: [Leica] Still working on the darkroom
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:12:19 +0100

I think you will find that the DeVere is still available in the UK new under
another name. Try looking for Odyssey Sales on the internet. I also think
you would find the Durst very hard to beat, and at least you know you are
going to get the backup with no major problem.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com