Subject: RE: [Leica] leica M Summilux 50 f1.4
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:43:29 -0700

please contact Frank Filippone red735i@earthlink.net

Regards, Mehrdad

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of John
Pakington
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:32 AM
To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] leica M Summilux 50 f1.4

Anybody got a user Leica M Summilux 50 f1.4 for sale at a reasonable price?
I've trawled the usual suspects and would prefer not to deal with 'The
auction site that dare not speak it's name.' One careless owner who has left
the optics untouched would suit me fine as I aim to use, rather than stare
at it.

Don't bother to reply if your title starts with 'The Reverend.'

Regards,

Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington
Camden