Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, first three copies for free.
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:24:30 -0400

Sometimes bluntness is a virtue, and BD's just shown why .  I looked at the
earlier, 150 image version of Wang's "book."  One is simply struck dumb by
this enterprise, a remarkable monument both to an unreflecting hutzpah and
a staggering hubris (you can quote this on your cover blurb, Alfie).

Chandos