Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, first three copies for free.
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:11:58 -0400

You're an evil man, Brad!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of brad daly
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 2:52 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints by Albert Wang, first
three copies for free.

i hate to jump on this bandwagon, BUT if the book's dedicated to
salgado, it might be best to spell "salgado" correctly in the dedication

itself.

On Friday, September 6, 2002, at 12:50  PM, Chandos Michael Brown wrote:

> The "edited" (using the term lightly) version is here:
>

> http://www.derekzeanah.com/temp/Postcards_of_an_Existentialist.pdf
>
> Chandos Michael Brown
> History and American Studies
> College of William and Mary
> www.wm.edu/cas/asp/faculty/brown

brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"There's no way drugs can affect music in a negative way."
	--Brian Wilson

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg