Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying a tripod
From: Shortymx <shortymx@prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:13:25 -0500

> Henry,  my favorite way to carry a tripod for any of the below, is to get
someone to do it for me.  I'm not trying to be facetious, however I have a
physical dissability that hinders somewhat my mobility, and I've found
numerous up-and comming young people with an interest in photography  who
are more that willing to go along with me to be sort of a "gun bearer".  It
works out great for me, and for them.  Try it sometimes, it works!!!

Stu Boyd