Subject: [Leica] "Little Annie"
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:32:38 -0700

My wife's nephew visited us recently with his family. We took them to a
friend's club where they could swim in the lake. I made a few pictures of
the youngest child, Annie, who seemed to prefer watching her siblings. They
are at:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=236517

All images done with M6 and 90mm Elmarit on Agfa Vista 200. I did not
attempt to correct the color casts caused by foliage, grass, towels, or what
have you.

I shall be grateful for any critiques.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] "Little Annie")