Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sightings
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 13:56:00 -0300

Mathew
I'm in the same boat as you, and yes the investments do get pretty darned
big.  Just think of them as that... investments.  If needed you can always
sell your equipment for just as much as you bought it and you might get
more back. First get one camera and a 50mm then slowly build it from there.
David Degner