Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 33
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 09:07:02 +1000

>Way behind in posting - I've moved to another part of Paris which has
>taken up most of my time. What these show I think is that I should stick
>to taking people shots in Paris ;-)
>
>Week 33 is at...
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_33.htm

The lighting is a little flat, but the image and scene are wonderful

>Atl 1 is at...
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_33alt1.htm

Very complex lighting with the light and shade. I may have been
better to have waited for the sun to come off the building, but the
stream is hard to see on my screen. You are making be jealous with
the locations however ;-)

>Alt 2 is at...
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_33alt2.htm

nah, can't say I'm a big fan of le chat anyway, but I'd be thinking
- -- great technical work, what am I going to do with it BUT

>Alt 3 is at...
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_33alt3.htm

Je t'adore le chien: this for me is "pick of the bunch" . Great
'rustic' colour and feel.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin