Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bags -- Hadley?
From: TheGadsby@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 03:02:45 EDT

Many thanks for your email response to my Bag enquiry.

I have bought a CCS Blackdown bag in black and similar to the Hadley/ Domke
etc very plain with flip over lid etc and used it in Venice all lst week. The
bag worked well on the whole although probably a bit too big as I took a
limited outfit of the M6/rapid winder and 35 f2 hexar RF and 28/1.9 90 f2 and
15 f4.5 plus a stack of B&W and Slide film. I was able to get all my other
junk in the bag as well including journals guide books etc.

I may get a smaller similar style bag for more regular usage.

The bags you buy are never quite right are they! I modified my new one with
some inserts from a billingham and extra dividers to make the bag more useful

John