Subject: Re: [Leica] Paw 35 - Yeah baby.
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:56:28 -0400

Steve, it is my experience that you can not blow a highlight with XP-2.  If
you print real silver keep burning that highlight, there is detail there.
If you are scanning you will have to adjust your curves in prescan to pull
up the highlight.  My experience with XP-2 has been that overexposure
flattens contrast which is what the white roofs and dark blue waters need in
Greece.

Really, work with the film and you will find treasures hidden within.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com