Subject: [Leica] Srping images for dissection ;-)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:37:20 +1000

Finally, here are the images I've been threatening you all with. Its
no wonder I don't post more: it took over 2 hours to scan adjust and
post this lot -- the fact that I had to restart the computer 4 times
and the scanner works on the old one and then I have to net work it
to the new one and the other problems do not help :-(

But please do give me hell: the images are of my garden in spring:
visoflex on the himag M6 with Tmax 400 enlarged with the Focomat V35
and toned in Selenium:

http://homepage.mac.com/firkin/PhotoAlbum36.html

Image of Yosemite from a visitation with George Lauterstein is the
plan for today: if I ever get away from this screen :-)

Cheers to all