Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Kyle's opinion of BD
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:36:21 +0100

Is there any chance that we could get the backstabbing and snide remarks
off-list for the sake of those of us who have better things to worry about
in life. I joined this list to talk about photography in general and Leica
in particular. It used to be a fun place to be and now it has degenerated to
the level of a school playground!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com