Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicas and Classic Cars
From: "W O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:23:47 -0400

Semi off topic.
To those that like to photograph interesting cars in the SE PA area, (or
those that don't mind driving a bit), the annual Radnor Hunt Concours
d'Elegance is this weekend.  Over 100 very interesting and elegant cars will
be displayed on the beautiful rolling lawns at Radnor Hunt Club awaiting
folks to show up with their Leicas and dispose of vast quantities of film.
If you are interested, go to www.radnorconcours.org for more info, and
should you decide to attend Sunday's show, contact me offline.  I have a
limited quantity of  complementary passes for LUG members.

Bill
woc2@earthlink.net