Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from Natchitoches:The End of Summer Fest
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:42:54 -0500

Thanks, B.D.
    It ran from noon until 10PM and was a free concert, so people were
coming and going.  The low number was about 60 when the rain was
threatening, and when the headliners came on at night, the numbers were
somewhat more than 350.  (I can't count heads in the dark too well.)  We
considered it a rousing success, especially since the University also had a
game that night just 80 miles away.

Sonny