Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Ricoh GR1
From: Colin <noctilux@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:31:01 -0400

From the "it's-not-a-Leica-but-maybe-it-should-be" department:

Selling my silver Ricoh GR1.  28mm f/2.8 lens with aperture priority AE
and exposure compensation of up to +/- 2 stops.  Also has a spot-meter,
multiple autofocus points, self-timer, shutter speed readout in
viewfinder, and funky flash capabilities. Camera is in very good
condition, with just a couple chips in the paint near the on/off
button.

Included are the original box, instruction booklet, receipt, papers,
leather carrying case, nylon strap, and a couple of extra batteries.

Reason for selling: I never use it.  I guess I'm just not a wide-angle
guy.  If it had a 40 or 50mm lens, I'd probably use it all the time.

Pictures online here:

http://www.availabledark.com/images/other/ricoh01.jpg

http://www.availabledark.com/images/other/ricoh02.jpg

Asking price: $275.  Additionally, if you pay via PayPal, I will pay for
the shipping.  If interested, please email me at noctilux@comcast.net

Thanks for looking!

regards,
Colin