Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Jobo ATL-1000 outfit
From: "derek" <derek@derekzeanah.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:58:05 -0400

Got this as part of a trade, and promptly sold off my lesser Jobo
processor.  Then we moved to Jacksonville, FL, where the water quality
is such that I'm afraid to trust my film to it without filtering all the
water coming into the house.  The house is rented, so that's not gonna
happen.

So, it's up for sale to make room for the rest of my stuff.  The outfit
includes:

1 2521 tank (2 35mm rolls)
1 2820 tank (would hold 2 35mm rolls, but made for test sheets)
4 2553 tanks (?) (not marked, but hold 5 reels)
13 2502 reels (35mm, think they also expand for 120/220)
1 2509 4x5 sheet film holder
1 4190 Water Temperature Control Panel
Chemicals: Tetanol 3-bat E-6 1 liter kit, and a 5 liter Tetanol C41 kit.
Instructions, spare gaskets.

I'm pretty sure this is the same thing as the ATL-1500, with different
programs available.  Feel free to ask questions and I'll tell you what I
know.  Programs on this one are:

E-6 6 bath standard
E-6 6 bath 1 stop push
E-6 6 bath 1 stop pull
E-6 3 bath standard
E-6 3 bath 1 stop push
C-41 Standard (kodak chemistry)
C-41 Standard (2 bath process)
C-41 Standard (2 bath process) 1 stop push
B&W 5 minute developer
B&W 7 minute developer
B&W 9 minute developer
B&W 11 minute developer
B&W 14 minute developer
EP-2 Program
RC B&W Prints program

The black and white programs (all programs?) can be modified by +/-
2.5%, 5%, 10%, or 20% by a separate control knob.

Quick 'n dirty images are here:
http://www.derekzeanah.com/forsale/ebay/jobo

A perusal of past auctions on the Evil Auction Site suggests that $1,500
shipped is a fair price, but I'm open to offers.

Thanks.