Subject: [Leica] M6 Rapidwinder, anyone?
From: "C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc." <urizen@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:24:37 -0400

	In pawing through my eclectic piles of gear recently I find I have an M6
Rapidwinder that I just don't use.  If I shot more with a 90 I might use it
more to balance the lens, but...

	I obtained the thing in a package deal with an M4-P and it's been, for the
most part, gathering dust since.  Function is flawless, as one would
expect.  Minor chip in the paint on the lock; exterior quite pretty indeed
- - the original owner certainly didn't put it to hard use.

I'm thinking something around $375 USD, plus shipping?

Replies off-list, please.
Goodbye and hello, as always.
- --
C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.         Walled Lake, Michigan
"The whole of life is /nothing/ more than questions that have taken unto
themselves shape, and bear within themselves the sum of their own answer:
and answers that are pregnant with questions.  Only fools see it otherwise."
  -- Gustav Meyrink, /Der Golem/