Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:34:46 -0500

Michael,
    Good words of advice.  As you suggest, I do take other pictures, I just
haven't posted them as my free web hosting is rather limited in size, and this
page doubles as my site for sharing photos with family who are scattered
across the world.
    I am trying to avoid the cliched "posing in front of the Grand
Canyon/Washington Monument/World's Largest Ball of Twine pictures."  I'm
trying to rethink where I shoot from, what kind of light I look for, etc.
Looking at the fine pictures posted on the LUG and in the PAW group really
helps expand my sense of what photography can be.
    Thank you for the helpful comments.  I will keep at it.
Regards,
Michael