Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints.
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:02:35 -0700

On 9/14/02 Rob Appleby  wrote:

>I really am just curious - what is a "dread-pirate"?
>R.

Clearly you have a wonderful experience ahead of you. Walk, don't run, to tthe
library or bookstore and by a copy of "The Princess Bride". You can rent the
film, which is quite good too, but the book is absolutely priceless.

And you'll discover the Dread-Pirate Roberts.

Goldman was the author? Senior moment and I can't remember.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Pat Perez" <patdperez@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints.)