Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 37
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:39:54 -0400

This week was only 23 frames shot so I am lucky to have anything to post.
The first selection is pure schmaltz, but I liked the repeating triangles
within the image so you all get to look at a child and a strangers pet.  I
found them in a park close to my Father's house while taking a walk.

The second selection is my favorite but for perverse reasons.  If anyone has
ever participated in a "Meals on Wheels" program then the mirroring of this
image makes sense.  In this image we have the recipient outside letting the
food flow in to out which is of course opposite to what happens.  Anyway, I
find it amusing enough to post.

Enjoy, and keep pushing the shutter.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com