Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIa shutter speed dial
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:53:07 -0700

Oliver:

You got me curious.  I just tested some of my LTMs, a IIIa, a IIIc and two
IIIf and found they had a locking notch to show that the shutter was at
1/1000 in which the dial dropped just barely into place and certainly not as
deep as at 1/500.

I just tested a IIIg and found it also to behave the same.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California