Subject: [Leica] Countdown to October
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:15:56 +1000

G'day,

For all those interested in the FAMILY of MAN 2 project. Here are the
latest submissions:

http://homepage.mac.com/firkin/PhotoAlbum37.html

I would encourage you to get involved soon, or you will miss out on
Year Two judging: you only have till the end of October.

For those who are not involved or registered, there is still time.
The project has been running now for almost 2 years, and we have the
first selection of images which will form part of the final
exhibition already selected.

FOM2 is hoping to form a 500 image exhibition by the end its time and
celebrate the 50th anniversary of the orginal exhibit in 1955. It is
an exciting project, costs you nothing (much) and may see your work
critically judged and published.

Do NOT be put off by others. We are not judgemental, and are
delighted to have VARIETY in our photographers and images, so get
involved now. If you have any questions, let me know

Cheers