Subject: Re: [Leica] my second leica batch
From: doug kim <yup@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:13:18 -0700

thanks! i shot that with the 50 f2 summicron which i promptly returned so i
could buy the 35mm asph summicron which is more appropriate for my street
shooting.

i shot those head shots with my normal nikon set up and then with the M6 and
of course, the leica shots popped dramatically off of the proof sheet. now i
just need to rob a bank or a leica store to get a suite of lenses and
bodies.

doug