Subject: [Leica] M7 "Problems"
From: "Robert Rose" <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:55:52 -0700

I have had my M7 since April and I have experienced none of the
mentioned problems.  The first set of (2) batteries died quickly, but
the replacements (4) have lasted reasonably.

The blinking bothered me at first; now I am greatful that it reminds me
to check the ISO when I switch film if I am not in DX mode.

I do use it often in "M6TTL" mode, however, since moving in strong
backlight situations will result in under exposure.

Regards,
Bob Rose