Subject: [Leica] "New" Bruce Davidson book
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:31:41 -0400

For those who are interested in such things, there is a new Bruce Davidson
book just out, entitled "Bruce Davidson: A Time of Change - Photographs
1960-1965," with an intro by Rep. John Lewis. One-hundred-and-forty images,
many never before published, including work Davidson did while on a 1961
Freedom Ride, and work done in the South on a Guggenheim. The image
reproduced on the Amazon site is a stunner.

Oh, right...and among the advert quotes, is the following:

"Bruce Davidson is my friend, and his pictures are also my friends." --Henri
Cartier- Bresson
:-)

B. D.