Subject: [Leica] Friday F/S: Noctilux & 50 DR-Summicron
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:47:34 -0700

Hello,

  50/1 Noctilux
   I just bought this lens a couple of weeks ago to try it out myself.  It
simply does not fit my photographic needs.  It, of course, comes with its
removable shade (12519), rear cap and E58 B+W filter.  It has some very
minor marks where the shade goes in and out.  Paint on dof scale faded a
little bit.  Optics are clean and crystal clear as it was CLA'ed recently.
Serial number is 2750xxx.  $1325 plus shipping and insurance will get this
lens in your hands.

  50/2 DR-Summicron
This one is in great condition with just a little bit of light use marks on
barrel and very minor cleaning marks on the front element which will NOT
affect picture quality in any way.  No eyes.  Serial number is 2437xxx which
is from the latest batch.  $350 plus shipping and insurance.

 Regards,
 David

Message from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> ([Leica] Friday F/S: Noctilux)