Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk38/sl
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:48:37 -0500

I didn't even notice a guy on the right until I went back and looked again.
Obviously my eyes were riveted to the lady.

I sort of like distractions too. If I can move the camera position a bit to
include something at one edge or another, I generally try to do so. I
included the fire hydrant in this shot even though it is a bit distracting.

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_32.html

Jeffery