Subject: Re: [Leica] FS 20 September
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:31:58 -0400

on 9/20/02 11:37 AM, JP M at skeenut@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi Steven,
> I'll take that 28/50 Adapter.
> And tell me about the M diopter?  Does it screw on or
> what?  Is there somewhere I can see a picture?
> I use a +2.25 reading correction, will this help me
> focus?
> I do wnat that adapter though, so I can use Summitar
> on my M6.
> Best,
> Jeff
> --- Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> $ 15.00
>> M6 diopter +1.0 (2)                each
>> $60.00
>> Screw/bayonet M-3 28-50mm
>> $   50.00
Please use either PayPal or send me a check for $60.00 plus $15.00
shipping($75.00) for the adapter.
I do not know about the diopter correction except to say that I also have
2.25+ reading correction and I used them on my M's and yes they simply screw
into the existing rubber eyepiece.
If it is not correct for you let me know after you receive it and you can
return it.  If you make two checks, one for the adapter and one for the
diaptor it might be easier...I'll just hold the diaptor check for several
days.
If you get both pieces the shipping is only $15.00.

Steven