Subject: [Leica] The delayed packages of Mr. Leung
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:52:05 -0600

I would suspect customs has your package. I am involved in another
pastime, even more nefarious than photography, and I regularly order
bits and pieces from England and elsewhere. I have had orders take any
where from one week to two months from the same store in London. The
packages are always shipped the same way but occasionally the customs
delay is very very long. Why this happens I do not know. Perhaps there
is a Moulton bike or SA hub enthusiast in Canada Customs? Or, in your
case, the US Customs lads and lasses are trying to settle, for once and
for all, the Hexar RF back focus controversy?

I am sure the package will be there soon,

John Collier