Subject: RE: [Leica] R9
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:39:02 -0400

As we both know, Rolfe, the flash metering on the Nikons, and the Canons as
well, is far more sophisticated than simple TTL. And as to your complaint
about not wanting the camera to tell you how to balance the foreground flash
and background available light - all the higher-end cameras and flash units
allow for a multitude of adjustments and balancing acts by the photographer.

If you're happy with simple TTL flash, that's fine. But don't suggest that
it is what it isn't.:-)

B. D.