Subject: Re: [Leica] Mid-life crisis ???
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:42:34 -0400

> That is excellent advice, B.D. I try to follow that--always carry a
> camera, even if I am just driving to the supermarket to buy milk, but
> not force myself into "photograpy mode". Many times I go out and come
> back with not a single frame exposed, but I know that if I do go out
> without the camera, Murphy's Law will strike and I will come upon a
> scene which would have made a photo worthy of HCB.
>
> Nathan

Good point Nathan. I estimate about 80% of my photography is unplanned and
because I always have a small M kit with me I am amazed at the good pictures
I have taken just because I happened to be somewhere and saw an interesting
photo. Also, this is where the Leica M excels over just about everything
else. But i would add that just having a camera with you is not enough, you
have to be in a photo-state-of-mind almost 100% of the time. Always seeing.

Regards,

sl