Subject: [Leica] Does this look familiar?
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:10:42 +1000

Whoops!   Sorry I didn't put the link in . Lets try again.

The weather last Friday was about as threatening as it could possibly be

without actually storming. Any rain drops there were felt about the size

of golf balls. I was able to position my subjects close to the wall of
the old shed and in the doorway so the only one getting wet was me. The
aperture was set just about wide open and it was about as dark as I am
comfortable photographing in. As I looked through the viewfinder I was
struck by a familiar sight. It it my imagination or ...............?

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-33577.html

Rob

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Does this look familiar?)