Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 38
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:38:35 +0200

Nothing special this week, just a couple of portraits of a brother of a
friend. This gentleman used to be a boxer and then boxing coach in the
former Soviet Union. After he emigrated to the U.S. about ten years ago
he tried to continue in the coaching profession there, but it did not
work out. He is now retired and lives in St. Louis. He is a typical
Russian guy: jovial, open, friendly and of course likes a glass. I found
him quite easy to talk to and to photograph:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_38.jpg
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_38alt1.jpg

Both pictures with the Bessa R2, 35mm Summilux on Agfa Scala. In the
interest of full disclosure I should say that both images, especially
the main one, are heavily cropped.

The main PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments/critique are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland