Subject: Re: [Leica] Some new images...
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:51:49 -0700

On 9/23/02 Nathan Wajsman  wrote:

>These two pictures really stand out for me:
>
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-33387.html
>At first I was a bit put off by the differential focus, but the more I
>look, the more I like this picture.

I love the tonality of this image but the depth of field, or differential focus,
works against the picture, in my opinion. Everything about this image wants the
girl in sharp focus. Maybe the girl's place is in the background and surrendered
to the boy? Naw. Where ARE those deconstructionists? :)

Adam