Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: "Douglas Herr"<telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:51:34 -0700

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:21:03 -0700 Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> wrote:

> On 9/25/02 Douglas Herr  wrote:
>

> >> Are batteries unavailable in Poland?
> >
> >They're not always available in the arctic.
>
> But aren't there rechargable batteries and
> solar chargers?

For me the issue may not be battery availability so much as it is my own
limitations.  I certainly can bring enough spare batteries if I remember to.
The problem is that the more things I have to remember the more things I'm
likely to forget.  I have a couple spare batteries for my SLs' meters but they
were tossed in the camera bag a few years ago (and they last for many years).
I don't have to check my battery supply each time I go out.  I'd forget my
butt if it weren't attached.

Doug Herr<BR>Birdman of Sacramento<BR>http://www.wildlightphoto.com