Subject: Re: [Leica] Quiet LUG
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:47:20 -0400

At 10:47 AM 9/25/02 -0400, you wrote:

>And people to chat with. Kyle, how're the goths? Sonny, your roof patched?
>BD, any promising students? Rob, admired your 9/18 essay on Znet. Tina - I
>know she's busy.

I'm busy but I'm here.  It's raining in South Carolina and I'm working on
film from Guatemala.  I miss all of the LUG conversations that distract me
from scanning and filing.

>  Ted - ?

I miss Ted, too  :-(

>Anyway, the sun is out. So am I. Got a roll to finish and one to pick
>up.....hope you're all here when I get back.

What do you want to talk about?  Anybody going to Photo Expo in New York
this year?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com