Subject: RE: [Leica] Last Thursday's portrait session.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:55:59 -0400

I'm loath to say this, Rob, as I really admire your family portraiture - but
there is something seriously distracting about the bicyclist in this one.
I'm not sure whether it's the fact that the cyclist is riding on the top of
the subjects' heads, or whether it would also bother me if the cyclist was
off to the right...but it just doesn't work for me.

B. D.