Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:51:42 -0400

>OK. Have you recently seen a digital camera which can works
>w/o batteries? Nuff said :)

Have you seen a manual camera you can change film speeds between frames on?
Or erase selected images when you run out of film? I'm not sure that the
battery thing is a heavy entitement. You get two batteries. That's all.

The batteries in my d100 last for WEEKS and that's using the built in flash
as well as the LCD preview. If you're a nut about the things, you get a
solar charger for your batteries, or a hand crank generator.

There are much better things to be annoyed at digital with, batteries ain't
it. At least in the pro models.

My .02

Kyle (who's 950 ate batteries like an m6ttl)

Replies: Reply from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] Digital Truly upon us?)