Subject: Re: [Leica] FYI digital FEVEON camera
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:55:26 +1000

Re the street scene and cars:  I am interested to note that the sky, which
looks blown out in the original (left side) image, holds full detail in the
corrected image. Seems to have all the information available to work with.
I am not very familiar with digital capture. Is this better than, say, the
EOS D60?

Rob

Replies: Reply from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] FYI digital FEVEON camera)