Subject: RE: [Leica] Downloadable Erwin Puts Book
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:43:46 +0100

Thank you Mr Puts for producing this extremely interesting and informative
book.

BD I don't really care if Erwin gets a full body massage every morning from
the entire Leica optics team or writes his stuff while held at gunpoint in a
Solms dungeon.  It's interesting, helpful and, in the final analysis,
written about a subject which isn't really that important in the scheme of
things.

Neil