Subject: [Leica] Not-so-quiet LUG
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:10:36 -0400

Umm - - -

The - what is a polite term - *discourse* of the past day is not what I had
in mind when yesterday I bemoaned the lack of activity. Silence
accomplished as much and damaged less. Maybe some of you live for this
combat and don't get your fix of it in real life, but I find enough rage
elsewhere, all of it just as pointless and tiresome. Maybe Brian will pull
the plug again and save some folks from themselves.

Now, turn off the light and go to bed so we adults can have a conversation.

Thank you,

Carl

P.S. relevant entertainment at http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Not-so-quiet LUG)