Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:22:39 -0400

  I need to lighten the load and replenish the old savings account:

M6 TTL .85 black.  All functions perfect.  Close to mint with the exception
of two faint rub marks on the back and usual strap marks on the plastic
guards.  $1295.
Pictures here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/Leica/M6_85a.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/Leica/M6_85b.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/Leica/M6_85c.JPG

R8 black, Mint-, functions perfectly    $1150

R8 Motor Drive and charger - works great.  $595.

2X APO extender.  No loss of sharpness with this. Mint-
$850.

R4sP body close to mint.     $495.

180/2.8 APO R-ROM    $1500.
This lens has glass that is clean and clear with no marks or defects. It
produces beautifully sharp and colorful images with any of the Leica R
bodies. Front and rear lens caps included.

The lens does have a couple of problems: this lens fell on the tarmac from
my photo backpack two years ago. The focus ring is stiff, there is a small
dent in the lens barrel from the ridge on the telescoping lens shade and the
filter ring is slightly distorted. This can be clearly seen in the middle
photo.

Optically, the lens still performs like new with tack sharp images! I've
used this lens a lot since I dropped it and the glass is still superb. Works
great with 2X APO. I now use only the Leica rangefinders so I am selling off
my R equipment. Otherwise, I'd never part with this lens. Remember, this
lens sells new for $3295!!  I'll give the buyer a 10 day money back
guarantee that this lens is still a perfect performer is spite of the dings.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/Leica2/180Ra.JPG

http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/ebaypics/180Rb.JPG

http://home.earthlink.net/~mlgardner99/ebaypics/180Rd.JPG

 I have all the appropriate boxes, cases and instruction books for all of
the above items.

Free shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 48 states.  10 day MBG if
unhappy.  Reasonable offers will be considered.  I can do Paypal, checks or
MO's.

Michael Gardner
Ashford, Connecticut, USA