Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

i've been on the lug for maybe 18 months, and in that period
bought from members an m6 85 classic, 35/1.4 asph, 50/f2, 75lux,
90 cron AA, viso III, 280/4.8, leitz table tripod and probably
other stuff that escapes me.  every one of my transactions has been
entirely satisfactory; and generally very economically favorable
to both sides.  i agree with dante; it's a hugely valuable part
of the LUG, particularly for those of us who just have no
willpower!

- -rei

> From: DFangon@aol.com
> In a message dated 9/28/02 5:36:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> images@InfoAve.Net writes:
>
> << some wheeler-dealers over there in the dark corner buying and
>  >selling stuff,  >>
>
> I object to this description.  It makes it sound so sinister when in fact
> checking out the "For Sale" is one of the most useful functions of the LUG.
>
> Dante

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey