Subject: [Leica] RE:Thoughts on digital and the impact on Leica
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:12:24 +0200

>That calls to question the integrity of the article and testing.  I KNOW
>that 11M pixels from a Bayer pattern CCD is FAR less than most any properly
>developed and exposed film.

Austin

Scepticism is a right attitude. Wait the evidence, it will arrive. We'll
see..

Kind regards

Felix

PS: The reputed, at least in Europe, french magazin Chasseur d'Images has
just written that output of Canon EOS 1Ds has gone beyond their test chart
possibilities. By the way I use this french chart for testing my Leica
lenses and MY EOS digital...But probably I'm very bad doing tests